1. This online shop is operated by
Stichting CAVOE EVENTS
5663 TD Geldrop
2.The sale of goods is governed exclusively by these terms and conditions.
3.English is the exclusive contract language.
4.We are not responsible for the content of linked third parties.
5.We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
1. A binding order comes into effect when you have entered all of the information required for the contract, confirmed your awareness of these terms and conditions and clicked on the “Pay now” button. Before that, you can change or revise your order at any time.
2. After submitting your order, you will receive an automatically generated confirmation of receipt for your order via email. The Confirmation does not establish a purchase agreement; the confirmation merely documents that your order was received by us.
3. We reserve the right to decline the order; we are under no obligation to conclude a contract on the basis of your order. Your order is first accepted by us upon dispatch of the ordered goods. You will receive notification of this via email.
1. If one or more items ordered by you are no longer available for delivery at the time of your order, we reserve the right to decide to reject the order in part or entirely. Should that be the case you will be immediately notified via email.
2. If the item or items ordered by you are available, the delivery time to you at the address provided may be up to 2 months depending on the shipping method selected.
3. We reserve the right to split the order into multiple shipments and no extra cost.
1. All prices shown for goods in the online shop include the applicable VAT.
2. Additional Shipping fees are charged based on the type of product, shipment method and your location.
3. The price is to be paid in Euro and the indication in your local currency is only for orientation, based on an approximate exchange rate. The effective exchange rate is subject to the exchange rate applied by your bank or payment provider in the moment of effective payment.
4. When paying via Stripe (Mastercard, Visa, iDEAL, Sofort]) you are agreeing to Stripe’s terms and conditions. stripe.com
6. Please note that your agreements with credit institutes or other institutions may result in additional costs.
7. The order will only be sent after we receive the complete payment.
8. Any personalised coupons are not transferable, if you give your coupon to another person it is a breach of these terms and your order will be canceled.
1. The statutory provisions on material defects and defects of title apply. Any and all information provided serves only as product description and is not to be regarded as a guarantee.
2. We are unlimitedly liable for willful intent and gross negligence committed by our representatives. We are further liable for minor negligence committed by our representatives in the case of impossibility, delay in performance, non-compliance with a guarantee or infringement of another essential contractual obligation. Essential contractual obligations are those upon whose compliance the parties of the contract may rely on or which makes execution of the contract possible in the first place. In the case of minor negligent infringement of the aforementioned obligations, our liability is limited to contract-typical damages that were foreseeable upon conclusion of the agreement. The aforementioned limitation of liability shall not apply for damages or losses arising from injury of life, body and health, for defects covered by a guarantee for the quality of the contractual good and in the case of fraudulent concealment of defects. Claims as per article 6:74 and 6:162 of the Dutch Civil Code and the European Directive 85/374/EEC are unaffected.
The website operated by us and its entire content, any software and all trademarks and/or designs are all protected against unauthorized use by commercial proprietary rights, in particular copyrights, name and image rights, trademarks rights and/or design rights (registered or unregistered). Any use beyond searching for and purchasing goods requires prior written permission from us or, if we are not the holder of the respective rights, from the holder of those rights.
The law of the Netherlands applies. The law of your country of residence shall remain applicable to the extent that the choice of Dutch law would result in depriving you from protections afforded by the law of your country of residence.
Following statutory right of withdrawal applies:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire 30 days after you are in physical possession of the goods, or a third party indicates that you are in physical possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Stichtign CAVOE EVENTS, Ori 7, 5663 TD Geldrop, The Netherlands, email: [email protected]) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery, without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day we are informed about your withdrawal from the contract.
We will carry out the imbursement using the same payment method as used for the initial transaction. You will not incur any fees as a result of such imbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods.
You shall send back the goods, without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days after you communicate the withdrawal with us.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary for the function of the goods.
Personalised items like tickets and ticket add-ons or personalised t-shirts will not be reimbursed.
The consumer ODR-platform of the EU Commission can be reached via https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.